Applications for the 2017-2018 School Year are currently being accepted.
- Complete the Online inquiry form under "Contact Us" Tab from the main menu.
- Call to Schedule a tour or visit the campus during an Open House.
- Schedule a date for your student to shadow and be assessed and meet with an administrator*.
- Complete an application and request for transfer of records. A copy of the child's birth certificate, current immunization records, and other school- or state- mandated documents will be required prior to enrollment.
- The Independent School Confidential Recommendation form is sent by the Admissions Office to the student’s current school.
*Additional student visits and/or educational/psychological testing may be required following the applicant's initial visit.
The Banner School seeks and admits students without regard to race, color, creed, sex or national or ethnic origin. The school does not discriminate in the administration of its policies and programs.