Tours and Open Houses
We are delighted you are interested in learning more about The Banner School, Frederick County's only non-sectarian, independent, coeducational day school for students in Preschool - 8th grade.
The Banner School welcomes and encourages prospective parents to visit our campus and observe our classes. Tours are given weekdays by appointment and can be arranged by calling our Admissions Office at 301-695-9320, ext 12.
You may also choose to visit us during one of our many open house events. Open houses provide an excellent opportunity to meet our faculty members and ask questions about our curriculum, program, and policies.
RSVP to the Admissions Office, at the number above, if possible.
Open Houses for 2017
- Wednesday, September 27, 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 18, 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 1, 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, December 6, 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 10, 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, February 3, 10:00 a.m. - Noon
- Wednesday, March 7, 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 18, 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Applicants are invited to spend a day visiting Banner. Student visitors spend the day with a host from their grade level. In addition, they are given an assessment to determine placement.
During the summer months, student visitors are invited to join one of our summer camp classes before or after their academic assessment.
The Banner School has rolling admissions, so it's never too late to contact the Admissions Office to schedule a tour or student visit.
We hope to meet you soon!