The Banner School depends on gifts to the Annual Giving Fund to enrich school programs and provide the critical difference in balancing the current year’s budget. Tuition and fees cover only 90% of our operating budget, so your generosity helps to support teacher salaries, purchase computer hardware and software, provide academic enrichment materials, or underwrite our fine arts and athletic programs.
Pledges to the Annual Giving Fund may be paid at any time during the school year and can be made with cash, check, or credit card (Click here).
Recognizing the generosity of our donors, the following Gift Clubs have been established:
- Pillars of Banner - $10,000 or more
- Cornerstone Society - $7,500 to $9,999
- 1982 Club - Gifts of $5,000 to $7,499
- Founder’s Club - Gifts of $2,500 to $4,999
- Head of School’s Club - Gifts of $1,000 to $2,499
- Trustees Club - Gifts of $500 to $999
- Green and Gold Club - Gifts of $250 to $499
- Friends of Banner - Gifts of $100 to $249
- Bobcats Club - Gifts to $99
Matching gifts are credited toward Gift Club membership.
Many businesses and employers will match your gift to an independent school. Please contact your employer to obtain more information and a matching gift form.
Thank you for your consideration of a gift to the Annual Giving Fund. All gifts are tax-deductible within provisions of Federal Income Tax Law.
For additional information, please contact the Development Office at 301-695-9320, ext. 15.
The goal for the 2016-2017 Annual Giving Campaign is $80,000.